We have a little sign at our front door that says, “CAUTION!
Everything you’ve been looking for is inside, you may get emotional!”
We definitely have a good sense of humor here, and with one step into our showroom, and you’ll find product and ideas presented in an imaginative way that begin an enjoyable conversation about what you want. Buying countertops – from natural stone to butcher block – and custom cabinetry are important, potentially overwhelming decisions, investments in what might be a one-time-in-your-lifetime purchase. We’re here to provide trustworthy information. Remember:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.” B. Franklin
We have three primary missions . . .
1 — To educate and guide you on where and when to use certain products,
2 — To provide the best customer service in design, fabrication and installation on your project, and
3 — To make you HAPPY, which is why we’re the ANGIES LIST™ SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER IN GRANITE AND MARBLE for a second consecutive year!
Counter Culture + is the only fabricator/installer in the 40502 zip which is in the heart of Lexington. From our convenient location to product selection and display, we planned to be where you need us, and to have what you want in surfaces for kitchen and bath, including faucets, sinks and decorative backsplash and floor tiles plus custom and manufactured cabinetry.
You’ve seen CC+ installations at Sal’s in Lansdowne, Malone’s in Hamburg, Champion Trace Golf Club, Tony Roma’s in Lexington Green, Dudley’s on Short, Bluegrass Airport and the University of Kentucky Hospital. And that’s just some of our commercial work.
85% of our customer base comes from the Bluegrass; in addition, we’ve had installs all over the state and as far away as Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio and West Virginia. More than three quarters of our clients are homeowners and homebuilders, and referrals from them continue to support our growth.
Remember, whatever square footage is needed for your project, you pay only for what’s required, which means we usually have about 200 to 300 discount-priced REMNANTS on the lot, perfect for small jobs such as vanities and small table tops.
What else makes us so exceptional?
• Kentucky family owned and operated – our president is a Lexington resident since 1968 when she came to
• A 360 square foot conference room to assist clients, builders and designers in their choices
• New “green” products: EcoStone, IceStone, cork flooring
• Employing the most experienced fabricators and installers who are masters of edge finishes not seen elsewhere in
• Free in home consultation and measurements at no obligation
• Competitive pricing but uncompromising fabrication and installation!
• Virtual partnership with a “Kentucky Crafted”cabinetmaker whose work is displayed in our showroom
• Workman’s Comp and Liability insured to protect your peace of mind and our installers as well
• BBB “A+ rated” stone countertop fabrication facility and Member: HBAL, Home Remodelors, CommerceLexington…
And We’re GREEN!
Counter Culture + has a 4500 square foot fabrication shop, and is Central KY’s only fabricator with environmentally friendly onsite fabrication, including a water recirculation system (recycling waste water used in the process of fabrication), and all waste cuttings are recycled. [fabrication area photos]